Cops & Bloggers

175,000 news blogs and roughly 1.6 million posts are created each day

Thursday 21 May 2009

Michael Wilson was on his way home from a night out in Redcar when he was set upon by a gang of youths next to the Royal Standard pub

Michael Wilson was on his way home from a night out in Redcar when he was set upon by a gang of youths next to the Royal Standard pub in West Dyke Road.The 18-year-old was punched and kicked unconscious by the group, which included six girls, and was taken to hospital suffering from facial injuries.Speaking from his Redcar home today, Michael said: “I remember something coming across the back of my head and then constantly getting kicked in the head.“It was like my head was going to explode. I would say there were about 12 or 15 of them.“I must have curled up in a ball because I’ve got bruises all over my hands.”Michael, who is currently unemployed, is today nursing a swollen eye, a broken nose and bruised ribs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NO ADVERTISING ACCEPTED ON COMMENTS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...