Cops & Bloggers

175,000 news blogs and roughly 1.6 million posts are created each day

Thursday 27 March 2008

T.I. has been under house arrest the past few months under $3 million bond.



T.I. preached at Easter services in Atlanta, now he's coming clean.
The latest rumor spreading is T.I. may plead to guilty to various gun charges today (March 27) as part of a plea agreement.
T.I. was arrested back on October 13th for allegedly trying to purchase a machine gun and two silencers from his bodyguard.
He would be indicted on charges of possessing unregistered machine guns and silencers; unlawfully possessing machine guns; and of being a convicted felon in possession of firearms.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution is reporting T.I.'s defense team and prosecutors have been in intense negotiations over a plea agreement in the past several weeks. The plea deal would have to be approved by a federal judge.
T.I. has been under house arrest the past few months under $3 million bond.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

NO ADVERTISING ACCEPTED ON COMMENTS

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...